- Predicted Species Reactivity: Rat
- The detection method: Colorimetric ELISA kit, OD450 nm
- ELISA kit duration: ~ 3 hours
- ELISA kit range 0.78 – 50 ng / ml
- ELISA kit recovery Average recovery when added to sample matrices at concentrations within the dynamic range: 99%
- Reproducibility of the ELISA kit% CV mean intra-assay: <4.2% (n = 20) Mean interassay CV%: <7.4% (n = 20)
- Reconstitution and Storage Store as directed in the product manual.
- Sample type Serum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell culture supernatants, other biological fluids
- Sensitivity 0.433 ng / mL
- Sensitivity Natural and Recombinant Rat Matrix Metalloproteinase-9 Specificity
- Assay Info Assay Methodology: Quantitative Sandwich ELISA
ELISA Kit Principle
The Aviva Systems Biology MMP9 (Rat) ELISA Kit (OKEH00522) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for rat MMP9 has been pre-coated on a 96-well plate (12 x 8-well strips) and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated, and removed.
After washing, a biotinylated detector antibody specific for rat MMP9 is added, incubated, and washed. The avidin-peroxidase conjugate is then added, incubated, and the unbound conjugate is washed off.
An enzymatic reaction occurs by adding TMB substrate that is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue product that changes to yellow after adding the acid stop solution. The yellow staining density read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of Rat MMP9 sample captured in the well.
ELISA Kit Component
|Anti-MMP9 Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|MMP9 Lyophilized Standard||2|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|100X Biotinylated MMP9||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 30 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|