Rapid test kit description
The new COVID-19 Coronavirus Antibody Detection Kit (Colloidal Gold) is a qualitative membrane-based immunoassay for the detection of COVID-19 antibodies in whole blood, serum, or plasma. This test consists of two components, an IgG component, and an IgM component. In the test region, anti-human IgM and IgG are coated. This kit is used to qualitatively detect the novel coronavirus COVID-19 antibody (IgG / IgM) in human serum, plasma, or whole blood samples. It is used primarily for the auxiliary judgment and dynamic monitoring of novel coronaviruses, and cannot be used as a basis for the diagnosis of novel coronaviruses.
Antibody Detection Kit Parameters (Colloidal Gold)
Composition: Test strip, Assay buffer, Pipette (Sul)
Each inner box has 30 servings, Volume: 15.5 * 11 * 11 CM, Weight: 0.35 KG
One outer box contains 52 inner boxes, Volume: 65 * 40 * 45CM, Weight: 19.5KG
Packing: paper, plastic bag
Storage temperature: 2 ° C to 30 ° C
Validity period: 12 months
One-Step Test Kit Features
1. Specifications: high sensitivity and specificity, compared to PCR, overall agreement: 98.0%.
2. Quick: the entire testing process only takes 15-20 minutes.
3. Simple: Without any other equipment, the operation is very simple and easy to carry.
4. Flexible: Suitable for serum, plasma, and whole blood samples.
5. High stability: the reagent is stable and can be stored for a long time.
6. For professional in vitro diagnostic use only.
The Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 Antibody Detection Kit (Colloidal Gold) has been compared to a commercial EIA test, and the results indicate high specificity and sensitivity:
- Relative sensitivity: 93.0%
- Relative specificity: 98.7%
- Accuracy: 98.1%
- Relative sensitivity: 91.6%
- Relative specificity: 98.9%
- Accuracy: 96.7%
How do I understand the results?
- The reading should show 1 line in region C (control). Purple lines may appear next to the G (IgG) and M (IgM) regions depending on exposure to COVID-19. Faint lines are treated as a positive result.
- Regions C, G, and M are positive – User was recently infected or re-infected with COVID-19.
- Regions C and G positive, region M negative: user previously infected with COVID-19.
- Regions C and M Positive, Region G Negative – User recently infected with COVID-19 for the first time.
- Region C positive, regions G and M negative: User does not show an immune response to COVID-19.
- Negative C region, positive or negative G and M regions – The test did not work correctly.